Erika Jayne Contest!


Before we move on to the next artist of the month, we have some prizes to give out in a contest! Here are the details!

Contest - Erika Jayne 'Give You Everything' Review Contest!
Prize - A download card of the new single! (pictured above) With one of these you can download the single and a few remixes of it for FREE!!! Free is my favorite number!
Starts - NOW!!! (June 4th, 2009)
Ends - June 14th, 2009

Directions:
1. Click here, and listen to Erika's new single, Give You Everything.
2. Write a short review for the song.
3. Send it to me, along with your first name and physical address. (Click here for my e-mail address!)
4. I will randomly pick 5 reviews, post them here on the blog, and then send one card to each of the people who wrote the chosen reviews!

If you have any questions, just send them to me in an e-mail and I'll respond promptly! ^_^

So lets get started! Start sending the reviews now, I can't wait to read them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop

Artist of the Month July - Kristine W

Utada Hikaru (Cubic U) - Precious