Kristine W Contest Winners!


Here are the winners of the Kristine W contest! These people will be receiving the fabulous prizes shown in the previous post. If your name is listed, then check your e-mail!

Wesley B.
Kina K.
Ashley D.

Now check out their reviews for their favorite song from the album!

---

Wesley B. - My favorite track from Kristine W's new album is Fade. It's obviously the best. The hook grabs your attention, and never lets go.

Kina K. - My favorite track off of The Power Of Music is Into U!! It's so groovy! Everytime I hear it I just wanna dance, and sing along with the chorus! How does a woman have such a voice?

Ashley D. - My favorite track is Fade because it's the catchiest song on the whole album. It's the only one that I liked on the first listen. I love all the others, of course, but very rarely does there come a song that is catchy from the FIRST time you hear it!

---

Thanks for all the e-mails everyone! I got over 40 entries!!!
Congratulations to the winners! If you didn't win, I'm sorry, but there are more contests to come, so keep checking back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop

Artist of the Month July - Kristine W

Utada Hikaru (Cubic U) - Precious