Erika Jayne Contest #2 Winners!


Here are the winner of the contest! They will each receive a CD, a download card, a promotional poster, and a t-shirt...all of Erika Jayne! They were chosen randomly.

Carly S.
Travis B.
Ray R.
Nancy Y.
Wayne H.

Congrats, you guys! Here are their submissions!

---

Carly S. - Roller Coaster, 5/10. Stars, 7/10. Give You Everything, 9/10. While it is my least favorites song out of the three, Roller Coaster has the best video because it has a story.

Travis B. - Roller Coaster, 10/10. Stars, 9/10. Give You Everything, 10/10. My favorite video is Give You Everything because there are sexy guys in it.

Ray R. - Roller Coaster, 9/10. Stars, 3/10. Give You Everything, 6/10. The best video is for Roller Coaster, which is also the best song. The video is thrilling!

Nancy Y. - Roller Coaster, 4/10. Stars, 7/10. Give You Everything, 10/10. I like the Stars video the most because the alternate universe in it is fun and haunting to me.

Wayne H. - Roller Coaster, 8/10. Stars, 9/10. Give You Everything, 10/10. Roller Coaster has the BEST video! The other two are kind of boring but I've watched the video to Roller Coaster 20 times!!!

---

Weren't those interesting? It seems Roller Coaster is the favorite video, although I myself prefer Give You Everything. ;)
Thanks to everyone who entered! Sorry if you didn't win, but there are more contests coming so don't lose hope!
And a special shoutout to Tommy P., who has entered EVERY contest on this blog so far but hasn't won even once. I'll be sending you out a copy of Erika's Stars CD single. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Excuse, the question is removed
Anonymous said…
I want not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to review the intact story.
Anonymous said…
Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.
Anonymous said…
Opulently I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop

Artist of the Month July - Kristine W

Utada Hikaru (Cubic U) - Precious