Erika Jayne Contest #2!


That's right! I have a brand new Erika Jayne Contest to bring my blog back to life! I haven't posted lately because my internet has died, but everything is fixed now, and I have lots of prizes to brighten up the Christmas season!

Contest - Erika Jayne Contest #2!!
Prize - I have:

- 5 copies of the Stars Maxi-Cd Single
- 5 download cards for the hit single Give You Everything
- 5 promotional postcards for the Pretty Mess album
- 5 Erika Jayne t-shirts of all sizes!
...if you win you'll get one of each!

Starts - Now! December 6, 2009
Ends - December 17, 2009

Directions:
1. Check out her three videos:


2. Rate each song out of ten, and then the video. Then write a sentence about your favorite one of the three, and why you like it the best.
3. Send them along to me (you can find my e-mail here), with a subject 'EJ Contest 2'!
4. On December 17th, I'll randomly choose five of the entries to win the prizes, and then I'll make a new post with the winners and their reviews!

If you have any questions, just send them to me in an e-mail and I'll respond promptly! ^_^
So send your review now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can anyone recommend the well-priced Patch Management system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central server management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop

Artist of the Month July - Kristine W

Utada Hikaru (Cubic U) - Precious