Erika Jayne Contest #3 Winners!

Here are the winners of the contest! They will each receive a CD and a t-shirt (AND a signed mini-poster that I forgot to mention would be one of the prizes)...all Erika Jayne items! They were chosen randomly.

Jonathan B.
Justin B.
Olivia S.
Georgia R.

Congratulations! Check your inboxes for an e-mail from me!
Here are the reviews.

---

Jonathan B.
Song - 10/10
Video - 9/10
The Dave Aude mix is pretty good of this song, and the video is good too! But the video is not as good as her Roller Coaster video I don't think.

Justin B.
Song - 7/10
Video - 10/10
The song is average and not as upbeat as it could be, but the video is amazing and sexy and brilliant!

Olivia S.
Song - 10/10
Video - 10/10
I found your blog and decided to buy the single and video on iTunes based on the great review you gave it, even though I have never listened to this kind of music before. Then I decided to enter the contest to win the CD! So I think that the song is SOOOOO good, and I'm listening to it daily now! It has the perfect video too, and Erika looks SO pretty in it and I just want to be like her.

Georgia R.
Song - 9/10
Video - 2/10
The song is good, and great to dance to so it gets a 9 out of 10. But I don't like music videos that use sex too much. Some children might be influenced by that in a bad way, so the video only gets a 2 out of 10.

---

A big thanks to everyone who entered! You are what keeps me posting!
Now if you haven't bought the Pretty Mess single yet, you really should click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop

Artist of the Month July - Kristine W

Utada Hikaru (Cubic U) - Precious