Erika Jayne Interview #2!


Here's a present to all visitors of my blog...an interview with Erika Jayne! I posted my first interview with her over a year ago, and it was great fun. So here's another one!

------------------------

Short Bio

- Full name: Erika Jayne
- Favorite color: red
- Favorite food: anything Italian
- Song stuck in your head recently: One Hot Pleasure
- Something you support: gay marriage
- Something that annoys you to no end: jealousy
- Your motto: Carpe Diem


Tell us about your new single, One Hot Pleasure!

- What were your thoughts on it when you first heard it?
I can not wait to perform this song!

- It's obviously quite different from your previous singles, which were all #1 on the Billboard Dance Charts. Did you feel you were taking a risk choosing it for your next single?
No, It's the perfect song at the perfect time.

- Do you feel as sexy as it seems you do in the music video?
I toned it down for the music video, lol.

- In the video, you have the same two backup dancers as in the Pretty Mess video. Are you good friends with them?
Absolutely. Yes most definitely. I adore them.

Tell us about your upcoming sophomore album!

- Will it be similar to your debut album Pretty Mess?
Who know's. Its still in the works. It will be more sex, more fun, and more fantasy. It will be sexy and fun and something to dance to.

- Any ideas for the title?
Not yet.

- On Pretty Mess, you worked with Shelia E on the track Time To Realize. Can we expect any collaborations on the upcoming album?
I don't kiss and tell. It's too early to tell. You never know who may show up.

- When can we expect to be blessed by its release?
After the first of the year. Late winter, early Spring.


Tell us about your new label, Pretty Mess Records!

- What led you to decide to launch your own label?
I wanted to deliver the music I wanted to deliver. Having my own label gives me the control to make the music I want to make and perform to.

- Do you have any experience running a label?
No, do you? LOL


Tell us more about you!

- You have become a queen of House music and Club music, but what genres of music do you like to listen to personally?
I listen to everything. I really enjoy hip hop.

- Lastly, an awkward question! In many of your music videos, you're dancing with all these hot sexy men...have you ever been a bit turned on during the filming of these videos?
Have you seen my last co star Josh Kloss in One Hot Pleasure. If you aren't turned on by him, then somethings wrong. I wasn't exactly "acting". ;)

- Thank you very much! Any message to all your fans out there?
Thanks for the continued love and support. I hope you enjoy One Hot Pleasure.

------------------------

Wasn't that fun? Here are some Erika Jayne links if you're interested! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop

Artist of the Month July - Kristine W

Utada Hikaru (Cubic U) - Precious